June 26, 2016
0
Once you feel avoided by someone, never disturb them again. 

It’s so funny how ‘friends’ forget us when they don’t need any more favors. 

“There's really no such thing as the 'voiceless'. There are only the deliberately silenced, or the preferably unheard.” 

Ignore me. I don’t care. I’m used to it anyways. I’m invisible. 

If the people in the audience are talking, you're being ignored. If the people are gazing at you, you've got something they want to hear.

Don’t care for those who ignore you. Care for those who are ignoring others for you. 

If someone wants to be a part of your life, they’ll make an effort to be in it.. Don’t bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn’t make an effort to stay. 

The contemporary American novelist benefits in a way from being ignored. It makes you angrier and makes you want to go into all of those places where you shouldn't. 

How come I’m still ignored after all I’ve done for you, I gave you my heart because I cared.


0 comments:

Post a Comment