September 17, 2015
0
Top 7 Miss You 2015 Quotes and Status

I did three things today; miss you, miss you and miss you.

"Value of relation"is not that how much you feel happy with some one . .
But it is thathow much some one feels ALONE without you!

The scariest thing about thinking about someone so much is that you’ll never know whether they think about you at all.

Don't Forget Miss You Quotes
It’s not easy to forget everything about you when everything reminds me of you. Miss you :(

I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.

Long Distance Remembering Quotes
I only miss you when I’m breathing…“Why are you so far from me? In my arms is where you ought to be.”  

I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct it’s light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment