May 17, 2016
1
I want to travel the world with two things on my hands. Camera on my right and HIS hand on my left.

As you start and end your day, say THANK YOU for every little things in your life. And you will come to realize how blessed you truly are.

Never let your failures get to your heart and never let your success get to your head.

The best gift a guy can give his girlfriend: his time, his attention and his love.

Stop thinking in terms of limitations and start thinking in terms of possibilities.

If you really love someone, TIME and DISTANCE will not make you forget them.

Never forget to say I love you if you love someone b’coz you’ll never know when it might be the last time.

The joy you bring to my life is immeasurable.

It’s amazing how few pictures can bring back so many memories.

I wanna be the last number you call late at night and the first one that you dial when you open your eyes.

1 comments: