May 17, 2016
0
I wish I had a delete button in my life to delete some memories and feelings.

As long as I have you, I will always have everything I need to be happy.

It’s amazing how one word from the right person can make you feel better in a second.

All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.

I dont want to stay young forever b’coz if I do, I won’t be having my best dream which is to grow old with you.

It’s easy to forgive the mistakes from others. But it’s hard to rebuild the trust.

Education is the most powerful weapon, you can use to change the world.

A woman who doesn’t ask for anything DESERVES everthing.

Dear GOD, Thank you for being there when no body else was.

Its better to be alone than being with someone who makes you feel alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment