June 25, 2016
0
They say your nightmares are your biggest fear. If my nightmares are about losing you, then losing you is my biggest fear.

“That’s what it feels like when you touch me. Like millions of tiny universes being born and then dying in the space between your finger and my skin. Sometimes I forget.” 
― Iain Thomas, I Wrote This For You

"Sometimes me think what is love, and me think love is what last cookie is for. Me give up last cookie for you."  -Cookie Monster

“Get up, Shahrzad al-Khayzuran. You kneel before no one. Least of all me.” 
― Renee Ahdieh, The Wrath & the Dawn

"One rose from the right person, has more value then a whole garden from the wrong one"

“For some people, “the point of no return” begins at the very moment their souls become aware of each others’ existence.” 
― C. JoyBell C.

I just wanted to let you know that you have the key to my heart, so make sure you don't lose it. <3 I love you. Always and forever <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment