June 25, 2016
0
Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.

I SEEM TO HAVE LOVED YOU IN NUMBERLESS FORMS, NUMBERLESS TIMES, IN LIFE AFTER LIFE, IN AGE AFTER AGE FOREVER.

If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second.

♥ ♥ never forget to say I love you if you love someone because you'll never know when it might be the last time ♥ ♥ 

YOU BEAUTIFUL WOMAN OF MY LIFE, YOU TOOK IT ALL FROM ME. I TOOK IT ALL FROM YOU. SO TODAY, WE CAN BLACKMAIL EACH OTHER.

I'll wait for you as long as I can. But, when the time comes and I fall for someone else, maybe it's about time to wake up and have the happiness I deserve.

LOVE; It's giving someone your heart and trusting them not to break it into a million tiny pieces

I’VE FALLEN IN LOVE MANY TIMES ALWAYS WITH YOU.

I loved you before, I love you still, always have, and always will<3

“To fall in love with someone's thoughts - the most intimate, splendid romance.” 
― Sanober Khan

I LOVE YOU WITH THE BREATH, THE SMILES AND THE TEARS OF ALL MY LIFE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment