June 25, 2016
0
My heart pounds because of You.My world spins because of You.Your meant for Me and I'm meant for You.Open your eyes and realize this Love that's waiting on you.

IF I HAD A FLOWER FOR EVERY TIME I THOUGHT OF YOU, I COULD WALK IN MY GARDEN FOREVER.

It's not the people you see when your eyes are open that you love, it is the ones you see when you close your eyes that holds your heart!<3

WHEN YOU LOVE ME LIKE THAT, I MELT INTO HONEY. LET’S BE SWEET TOGETHER.

The distance may separate us, BUT the distance doesn't change how much I love you & care for you. I love you so much & NO ONE & NOTHING can change that. <3

I DON’T CARE HOW HARD BEING TOGETHER IS, NOTHING IS WORSE THAN BEING APART.

What's Dora without boots, What's tiger without pooh, What's me without you(: <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment