July 16, 2016
0
“Every woman deserves a man who loves and respects her and every man deserves a woman who appreciates his efforts.”

If I know what love is, it is because of you. Please be with me and love me always.

“You know you really love someone when you don’t hate them after breaking your heart.”

It is true that my heart always skips a beat whenever you say my name.

Even though we’ve only been together a short time, I want to express how wonderful, handsome and amazing I think you are. I hope you feel this deep in your heart.

“Love can be the greatest to receive, but it can hurt like hell when those feelings are deceived.”

“What’s love got to do, go to do with it? I get a little taste then I’m through with it. Then I send it right back to you with it.” – J. Cole (How High Lyrics)

Let us flip the coin and see: heads, I am yours, tails you are mine. We could never lose.

“Trust gets you killed, love gets you hurt and being real gets you hated.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment