July 16, 2016
0
“They say true love is just around the corner, but sometimes it feels like I’m walking in circles.”

“Life is about making choices that you can live with. Love is about making choices that you can’t live without.”

When I look into your eyes, I know I’ve found the mirror to my soul.

I wouldn’t want to have any other lover, because our bond is irreplaceable. I need you like a heart needs a beat.

When you truly love someone, you don’t judge them by their past, you accept it and leave it there.

If a kiss could tell you how much I love you, I am sure we would be kissing forever.

“Love is deaf. You can’t just tell someone you love them. You have to show it.”

“Love is not about how much you say ‘I love you’, but how much you can prove that it’s true.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment