June 25, 2016
0
For a moment, when our lips touched, it seemed as if time had stopped.


SOMEONE UP THERE MUST BE WATCHING OUT FOR ME, BECAUSE THEY SENT HEAVEN’S MOST BEAUTIFUL ANGEL INTO MY LIFE.

describing the way i feel about you is like trying to describe how water tastes... its just not possible...

I LOVE YOU THE WAY A DROWNING MAN LOVES AIR. AND IT WOULD DESTROY ME TO HAVE YOU JUST A LITTLE.

when i look at the world, i see nothing, but when i see you i see everything, because your all i think about :) 

I WANT A CUTE, LONG RELATIONSHIP WHERE EVERYONE IS LIKE DAMN THEY’RE STILL TOGETHER?

Love is just love, it can never explained. 

Every time you texts me my cheeks hurt! I guess I smile too big.


IT’S ONE THING TO FALL IN LOVE. IT’S ANOTHER TO FEEL SOMEONE ELSE FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU, AND TO FEEL A RESPONSIBILITY TOWARD THAT LOVE.

Every moment I spent with you.. is like beautiful dream come true.14

NO MATTER WHAT HAS HAPPENED. NO MATTER WHAT YOU’VE DONE. NO MATTER WHAT YOU WILL DO. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. I SWEAR IT.

Happiness is falling asleep next to you and waking up thinking I’m still in my dreams.

I don’t like waiting, I’m so impatient. But I’ll wait forever, as long as I end up with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment