June 25, 2016
0
Every time you speak, My tummy fills up with butterflies. Every time you look at me, I lose my breath for half a second, Everything you do, makes me love you <3

I KNEW THE SECOND I MET YOU THAT THERE WAS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU I NEEDED. TURNS OUT IT WASN’T SOMETHING ABOUT YOU AT ALL. IT WAS JUST YOU.

Sometimes I just wish people would open their eyes and see that everything they are looking for is right in front of them

SOMETIMES I CAN’T SEE MYSELF WHEN I’M WITH YOU. I CAN ONLY JUST SEE YOU.

I love the fact that just being around you can make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world<3

TO BE YOUR FRIEND WAS ALL I EVER WANTED; TO BE YOUR LOVER WAS ALL I EVER DREAMED.

I love the way you look at me, the way you kiss me, the way your arms feel around me when you hug me, but most of all I love you!

I NEVER LOVED YOU ANY MORE THAN I DO, RIGHT THIS SECOND. AND I’LL NEVER LOVE YOU ANY LESS THAN I DO, RIGHT THIS SECOND.

I almost gave up on finding true love again, then you came in my life and turned that all around. I love you babe :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment