September 23, 2014
0
MISS U STATUS


Never Thought..... 
it would be so hard 
staying away from U
i keep thinking of 'us' 
Together again! 
I Miss U!


when the looks blue
“I MISS U”
when the dreams come true
“I MISS U”
when the flowers covered with dew
“I MISS U”
when the day comes new
“I MISS U”


Will u smile if I ask u to? Will u come if I call u? Will u understand if i m unable to express? Will u add a "TOO" if i say I MISS U?


Bekaar hai woh log jo apne lover ko miss karte hai,
Arey miss karna hai to machcharo ko miss karo,
Jo apne jaan per khel kar tumko KISS karte hai


I am not sure what life could bring I am not sure if dreams come true i m not sure what love can do but i m very sure about one thing "I Miss U"


Ths msg is from hum 2 Tum That HUM is Missing TUM vry much n Widout Tm Hum is vry Lonely So TUM never go Far frm HUM otherwise HUM will mis TUM a l0t.


the best feeling in d world is ven u think dat ur frnd forgot u & suddenly u receive a message from ur frnd saying - I just missed you!


They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever.


Me ne Dil Ko Lakh Samjhaya K E Dil Unko Yaad Karna Chod De 
Par Dil Ke Har Kone Se Awaz Aai, 
Yahan To Har Sanss Main Who Base Hai
To Kya Sanss Lena Chod De.


now u r thinking who is Miss Meeena? 

I m jst asking u that U Miss Me Na?


Our life is long Time..! 
We meet for short Time..! 
But..! 
You will be in my heart at any Time..! 
My Sweet friend..! 
I'm missing U dis time


Meri yad k bavarchi khane me tere nam ka chulha jalta he teri yad k chaval pakte hen mera roz pateela jalta he . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Kab tak khud ko rok payegi,
Bina mere woh na reh payegi.
Main bas junga uski yaado mein iss tarah,
Ki phir woh doosro ko yaad karna bhool jayegi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment