October 07, 2014
0
about bad life whatapp status

"A sad soul can kill quicker than a germ."
John Steinbeck

Life is a chocolate, when chewing we enjoying and when ends,soooo sad

"Don't judge someone's life until you've felt their pain"

If it hurts, means you still care...

My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".

I think I'll miss you forever,like the stars miss the sun in the morning skies.

It’s great when two strangers become friends but its sad when two friends become strangers.

i just hide beside the tears of a clown :'(

Your mind may be sad because youre not with him, but your heart is happy just knowing him.

God told us love your friends and your enemies

I don’t believe in love because I still don’t have you.

Be the Best Version of yourself...

Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.

There's nothing good about goodnight when it means goodbye

I love crying in the rain. because when i do, no one can hear the pain.

Melancholy is the pleasure of being sad

" I'm afraid to take another step because I might lose you."

Sometimes things become possible if we want them bed enough..

"For some moments in life there are no words."

life goes on... with or without you....

Man proposes but God disposes

Be yourself!!!
You're not born to impress any one.:

Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build up.

"Don't cry for the person who doesn't know the value of your tears...  "

They don't really care about us

My silence is just another word for my pain.

Trying to hide your feelings and pretending like nothing is wrong.

Music is my pain killer

Sometimes, it is better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you.

A fake smile can hide a million of tears

I don't care for people, who don't care for me !!!

Winter always turns into spring

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding..

Sometimes, the right choices take us to the wrong places.

There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.

No one can replace d space which is reserved for sm1 special...

Never be sad for what is over,just be glad that it was once yours…

i just hide beside the tears of a clown :'(

My best friend… I feel like I’ve lost him forever, and he was like my touchstone.

Don't let little stupid things break your happiness

I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you don’t.

Be the Best Version of yourself...

Sadness is the result of unhappy thoughts.

Don't try to kill me... i'm already dead...

My feeling is that there is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others, and comforting those who are sad.

I can't see myself without you.

"  My life ,my rule,that’s my attitude…"

Sometimes, the wrong choices take us to the right places.

i will never come in your life, 
if you feel better without me...

I don’t believe in love because I still don’t have you


I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think about you.

Asuon ke chalne ki awaz nehi hoti
Dil ke tootne ki ahaat nehin hoti
Agar hota khuda ko har dard ka ehsas
to use dard dene ki adat nehin hoti.

Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours."

0 comments:

Post a Comment