October 06, 2014
0

BE YOU QUOTES



The only expectations you should live up to are the ones you expect of yourself.


Let go of who you think you need to be and just be who you actually are.


I owe no explanations for my flaws. I don’t have to justify my mistakes, my past, or my insecurities. I am growing and learning. Let me live.


Being yourself is all it takes. If you want to impress someone don’t be someone else, just be yourself.


Being true to yourself is the smartest thing you can ever do. Don’t let the words of others lead you down a road of confusion.


You will never influence the world by trying to be like it.


It’s better to walk alone than in a crowd going in the wrong direction.


There’s power in looking silly and not caring that you do.


Be more concerned with your character than your reputation.


Being yourself is all it takes. If you want to impress someone don’t be someone else, just be yourself.


Be bold enough to use your voice, brave enough to listen to your heart, and strong enough to live the life you’ve always imagined.


If they respect you, respect them. If they disrespect you, still respect them. Do not allow the actions of others to decrease your good manners, because you represent yourself, not others.


I don’t let anyone’s insecurities, emotions, or opinions bother me. I know that if I am happy, that’s all that matters to me.


You should never stray away from yourself to get closer to someone else.



You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.




0 comments:

Post a Comment