October 10, 2014
0
Collection Of Love Whatsapp Status

If u fight wid ur loved ones.just put ur ego aside hug eachother & say !!!.." i need u idiot atleast to fight wid uhhh "


Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.


I never thought love was worth fighting for but then I look into your eyes I’m ready for war…


It was scary to think of happily ever after. It was scary to think about trusting someone enough to give him your heart now, hoping he wouldn't break it later.


Sun na yrr....tu sach main mujhe mar dalegi <3


When I'm sad, please don't ask me what's wrong. Just hug me <3 ^_^


As one person i can not change the world but i can change the world of one person.


Love is a policy,without terms and conditions. I didn't choose you.... my heart did <3


A kiss on the forehead is such a small gesture yet it's so sweet and meaningful.


I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.


Falling in Love is easy..But staying in Love is very special...


For a relationship to work ,You have to be lovers AND best friends with each other !!


It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.


" Love doesn't need a reason. Pure Love will come from the heart without reason. And stay every season. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment