October 03, 2014
0

latest funny joke on girlfriend and boyfriend



Boy: Hello Babe.... (11:45pm)
Girl: (last seen at 11:46pm)

Boy: Hey please answer me ( 11:50pm)
Girl: (last seen at 11:52pm)

Boy: But why do you treat me like this ? 
Why don't you answer me? (12:00am)
Girl: (last seen at 12:00am)

Boy: Ok good night dear,
i just wanted to tell you that today I have received my salary
Rs.50,000 and i
have kept Rs.20,000 for ur shopping....but l think ,,,

Girl(typing): ohh hi dear...
Actually mom was there dts y I cudnt reply...
N wow honey dts is gr8 news....
I love you a lot..
n when shall we go ? (12:05am)
Boy: (last seen 12:06am)

Girl: Baby please answer me na...
dear i was off last time, janu wen we go?(12:08am)
Boy: (last seen 12:09am)

Girl: I think ur very tired bcoz of work load..
So now u go to bed n sleep well honey, take care (12:10am)
Boy: (last seen 12:12am)
.
.
Girl: sorry to disturb u but one thing I forgot to tell u that tomorrow mom n dad are not at home in d evening, so u can come to my place after the shopping..
love u janu....
(12:20am)

Boy(online) - ohh i was in d toilet ,, surely we will c u tomorrw.........
Thats Relationship :D :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment