October 24, 2014
0

Miss U SMS




when the heart misses someone, it doesn't make a noise. it just silently wishes a special someone's presence. I miss you
------------*********------------

 I may seldom tell u how special u are, I may not b able to reach u coz we're both busy, but in spite of all, u know u are someone I really miss & care about.
------------*********------------

 Whnever i miss u.. I wont luk 4 u in my dreams.. or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs.. I jst put my right hand across my chest and ill feel u..........MISS U
------------*********------------

 Some things are left undone, some words are left unsaid, some feelings are left unexpressed, but someone as sweet as you could never be left unmissed.
------------*********------------

 have learned how to luv, to smile, to be happy, to be strong, to work hard; to be honest, to be faithful, to forgive but I couldn`t learn how to stop missing u
------------*********------------

 When it rains, you dont see the sun, but its there. Hope we can be like that. We dont always see each other, but we will always be there for one another.
------------*********------------

 I wish one day you will miss me terribly that no matter how hard you look for me, you wont find me. Why? Because, I want you to miss me the way Im missing you right now
------------*********------------

 Year says to feb 29th"I Miss u 4 years"sky says to full moon"I Miss u 4 a month"My heart says 2 u ,"I Miss u Each & Evry second
------------*********------------

 In the flower my rose is U. In the jewel my diamond is U.In the sky my moon is U.I my body my heart is U.That?s why I always Miss U.
------------*********------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment