October 30, 2014
1
Sad Love Quotes and Images for share on Whatsapp Facebook

Broke up Sad love Quotes & Poems for HIM my Boyfriend:

















Never Thought..... 
it would be so hard 
staying away from U
i keep thinking of 'us' 
Together again! 
I Miss U!


Heart Touching Sad Quotes on love for HIM:





















I am not sure what life could bring I am not sure if dreams come true i m not sure what love can do but i m very sure about one thing "I Miss U"


Heart Touching Rejection love Quotes for HER:













Our life is long Time..! 
We meet for short Time..! 
But..! 
You will be in my heart at any Time..! 
My Sweet friend..! 
I'm missing U dis time

1 comments:

  1. Waimbaji wengi hawaimbi vizuri kwa sababu hawana mazoezi yanayo fata taratibu na kanuni Ambazo zinaweza kuwafanya waimbe ipaswavyo.

    ReplyDelete