October 24, 2014
0
Whatsapp Breakup Love Cute Relation



Nobody's Right Till Smbody's Wrong Nobody's Weak Til Smbody's Strong Nobody's Lucky Til Luv Comes Along Nobody's Lonely Til Smbody's Gone
------------*********------------

 When v r depressd v expect love from others...But when v r happy v just forget to give our love to d depressd ones..Amazing truth of life
------------*********------------
 Sweetheart If i were to buy u a bunch of roses, i would place a plastic one in the middle,then say: My love will be the last one to die."
------------*********------------

 I may b innocent 2 knw wat luv is,I may not show it 2u.I may not luv u d way it shld b,but Im alwys willng 2 luv u d way I undrstnd it!
------------*********------------

 When we see our beloved 1 after a long gap, v want 2 share many thing's but smile & silents r d first 1 we share. That's real affection...
------------*********------------

 I have a heart and that is true, But now it has gone from me to you, So care for it just like I do, Cause I have no heart and you have two
------------*********------------

 LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that may never go away
------------*********------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment