October 19, 2014
1
WHATSAPP LOVE HEART CUTE ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP STATUS




You love flowers, but you cut them. You love animals, but you eat them. You tell me you love me, so now I'm scared!




It doesn't matter who hurt you or broke you down .. What matters is who made you smile again <3 


LoVe ThE oNe WhO LoVeS YoU..... nOt ThE oNe WhOm YoU LoVe ❤❤ 


They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?


Never let any body come so close to your heart that it is painful to forget them. 


I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.


Its Cute When your Crush's Crush is You. 


I love everyone! I love to be around some people, I love to stay away from others, and some I'd just love to punch right in the face!


Tere Se Meri Banti Nahi , R Tere Bina Meri Zindagi Chalti Bhi Nahi...   

1 comments: