November 25, 2014
0

Attitude whatsapp status


I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!
I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition :P
I hate when people look at my phone while I’m typing. It’s not that I have something to hide… It’s just none of their damn business :/
Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life :P
When Sum One Hates You for no reason……………..Give them a reason :P :D _!_
Sometimes you have to just move forward, and move on.No doubts, no questions and no looking back… Just move on.
Don’t let him have the satisfaction of knowing you’ll always be there waiting.
I Don’t Care About Popularity. I Live In Reality. Based On Originality. Forget Looks. I Respect Personality
I’m that ugly I asked myself out and I said no.
I Don’t Like To Take Right Decision
I Take Decisions And Make Them Right….
I got a simple rule about everybody. If you don’t treat me right — shame on you!
Don’t be sad
when u see ur ex boyfriend/girlfriend flirting with someone else
O…………
Come on yarrr….
Learn to donate ur old toys to poor kidz:-p
Thatz called
“Attitude”;-

0 comments:

Post a Comment