November 18, 2014
0
MISS YOU WHATSAPP STATUS




Behind my smile is everything you’ll never understand.



when the heart misses someone, it doesn't make a noise. it just silently wishes a special someone's presence. I miss you



It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.




Remembering is easy for those who have brains. But forgetting is hard for those who have heart.




I still miss him, I miss him, I’m missing him.




I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.




 Whnever i miss u.. I wont luk 4 u in my dreams.. or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs.. I jst put my right hand across my chest and ill feel u..........MISS U




Missing you can turn from pain to pleasure if I knew you were missing me too.




It's not easy to forget everything about you when everything reminds me of you. Miss you :(




Nothing feels better than a surprise text from that person you miss. :p ♥ :-)




Sometimes when I'm sitting here thinking about you, I wonder if you're also sitting there thinkingabout me.




Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm counting the days until I can finally see you...



When I Miss you... I read Your old messages :')




I did three things today; miss you, miss you and miss you.




You’re so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you…


0 comments:

Post a Comment