November 18, 2014
0
whatsapp cute status collection



Sometimes, the wrong choices take us to the right places.

Roses are red, violets are blue. Pull me closer and whisper, 'I love you,'

My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".


Sometimes, you just need to distance yourself from people ...


Missing someone hurts, but whats hurts even more, is knowing that your the reason that they're gone.

Don't cry for the person who doesn't know the value of your tears...

RESPECT AND TRUST. The two easiest things in life for someone to lose and the hardest things to get back.

Success is wen signature turns into autograph

Be yourself! You're not born to impress any one. ;)

i dont care if you talk about me behind my back because good or bad, my name is still in your mouth ;-)

Time, you can't keep it, but you can spend it.


You can never buy Love....But still you have to pay for it ..

 Keep it simple, keep it honest, keep it real.

 Status under construction.. comming soon...

Teachers call it cheating, students call it teamwork.

My room + internet connection + music + food - homework = perfect day

Be a lover, not a fighter. But always fight for what you love.

Always wear cute pyjamas to bed you'll never know who you will meet in your dreams.


ωнєη ℓιƒє gινєѕ уσυ ℓємσηѕ... мαкє σяαηgє נυιcє η ℓєανє ℓιƒє тнιηкιη нσω уσυ ∂σηє ιт

Not always "Available".. Try your Luck..


Better to b alone than being wid sme1 who makes u feel alone...

Hey there whatsapp is using me

I'm not lazy, I'm on energy saving mode

My attitude is based on how you treat me.

The best thing about being me, I’m a limited edition and there are no other copies!

I can't see myself without you.


Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts.

Don't judge someone's life until you've felt their pain

I'd rather have honest enemies than fake friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment