November 03, 2014
0
WHATSAPP LOVE CUTE ROMANTIC STATUS


Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back and reasons to stay.

The more you are motivated by Love, the more Fearless and Free your action will be.

Tere Se Meri Banti Nahi , R Tere Bina Meri Zindagi Chalti Bhi Nahi...   

When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.

i am single because god is busy writing to best lovestory for me.


Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.

Can anything be more valuable than our love? Since you are with me, my only measurement is in heartbeats.

Never let any body come so close to your heart that it is painful to forget them. 


The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.

You are the inspiration behind all that I do, and the source of all that is good in my life.

My gratitude for having met you is surpassed only by my amazement at the joy you bring to my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment