April 28, 2015
0
Fadooooo Quotes and Whatsapp Status

Aaj Ki Achi Baat:
"Kisi K kaam k liye inkaar na kro,
Balke Usay Itni Topia krwao K Agla Khud Tang Aakar Boly Yar Tu Chhor Mai Kisi aur Se Kr wa Lon ga.. :p



"MARKETING" 
You see gorgeous girl in party, you go to her & say I am rich marry me
That's Direct Marketing.

You attend party & your friend goes to a girl & pointing at you tells her. He' is very rich, marry him.

That's Advertising.

Girl walks to you & says you are rich, can you marry me?
..."That's Brand Recognition"

You say I m very rich marry me & she slaps you.
"That's Customer Feedback"

You say I m very rich marry me & she introduces you to her husband.
"That's Demand & Supply Gap"

Before you say I m rich, marry me, your wife arrives.
That's Restriction from Entering New
Market :P :D