May 23, 2015
0
Broken Heart Sad Status for Whatsapp

You Always Get Hurt The Moment You Begin To Care.

The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go.

I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms :(

Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside. 

I’m missing something in my life these days. 

Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest? 

Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.

I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go.

loves when you listen to a song and it relates 100% sure to how you feel. 

The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime. 

I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back.

I like to listen to sad music when I'm sad to make me double sad.

People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges..

0 comments:

Post a Comment