June 17, 2015
0
20 Ever Green Heart Touching Sad Love Quotes

Every breakup is just another opportunity to do it right the next time.

The better the relationship...the worse the breakup.

The most pain full memory i have is of when i walked away and you let me leave.

If you can't save relationship, At least save your pride.

It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.

Love is beautiful mistake of my life.

Trusting you again is my decision, Proving me wrong is your choice.

Any time I break up with Dawson or question him, viewers turn against me.

Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.

An eye with dust and a heart with trust always cries...

I didn't want to be the one to forget.

Sometimes You need to stand alone to find out who you really are..

I will never learn to stop loving you I am just learning how to live without you and move on without you.


Just because i let you go, doesn't mean i wanted to.

Is tired of trying, sick of crying, yea I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying...!!

Not everyone is meant to be in a long term thing. Maybe I should just give up.

Thank you; you made my mind up for me when you started to ignore me.

Sometimes i just wonder if it is worth all of this...

Since I'm always second in your life, it's time I make you last in mine.

One day u Will cry 4 me like i cried 4 u.

0 comments:

Post a Comment