June 16, 2015
0
Best Totally Angry Quotes for Whatsapp in English

Anger is short lived madness.

Do not teach your children never to be angry, teach them how to be angry.

There are no words to describe the anger and frustration that I am feeling right now.

You think that you have damaged me but really you just made me that much more stronger.. Thank You!!

Always write angry letters to your enemies. Never mail them.

Anger is just one letter short of DANGER!!!

Everyone has the right to be angry but that doesn't give them the right to be cruel.

Sometimes you just wanna give people a high five to the face.

If you're going to talk about me behind my back, don't smile at me to my face!

Second chances are only meant for those who learned from the first time.

No matter how long you know someone, they eventually show their true colors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment