June 18, 2015
0
Flirting Quotes Love Couple Pick Up Lines

The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you.

Your eyes are the sweetest stars I've ever seen.

Excuse me, do you mind if I stare at you for a minute? I want to remember your face for my dreams.

You can love me or hate me I swear it won't make me or break me.

Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it?

A true romantic is one who romances one woman forever.

You can never fully forget the ones who gave you butterflies.

Age does not protect us from love, But love to some extent protects us from age.

The most beautiful clothes that can dress a woman are the arms of the man she loves.

Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment