June 28, 2015
0
Heart Broken Lost Love quotes 

I pretend to ignore you , but I really just miss you.

The silence isnt so bad, till I look at my hands and feel sad. Because the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

I miss you, but I'm trying not to care. I love you, but I'm trying not to show. I want you, but what can I do when you are not even mine ?

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, But somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart! Missing you big time today!

My heart cannot find rest while you are gone, Everything has lost its color since you are not here, I miss you, in short I just feel I am nothing without you.

I miss you, more than ever! I dont know why when youre the one who broke my heart!

It takes only a little space to write how much I miss you. But it will take whole of my life to forget the day I lost you.

They say that time heals all wounds but all it's done so far is give me more time to think about how much I miss you

Incoming Search From:-
 I Still Love You quotes   
Stubborn Love quotes   
Complicated Love quotes   
Unrequited Love quotes   
Caring quotes  
Missing You quotes   
longing quotes   
Missing Someone quotes   
Being Ignored quotes  
Love quotes   
Missing Someone quotes   
Feelings quotes   
Heart Touching quotes 
Missing You quotes   
Longing quotes   
Lost Love quotes   
I Want You Back quotes 
Missing You quotes   
Lost Love quotes   
Broken Love quotes   
Losing Someone quotes   
Never Forget quotes   
Forgetting You quotes   
Getting Over You quotes 

0 comments:

Post a Comment