June 29, 2015
0
Nice Lines by a Father to His Child:


Always Listen to My Advice,
Not because
I am Always Right
but because
I have More Experience
of Being Wrong..!! ๐Ÿ˜€


****************************

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.

*****************************
Incoming Search From:-
Father Son Quotes
Quotes About Parents And Children
Best Fathers Day Quotes
Father Poems from Children
Nice Lines by a Father to His Child
Quotes About Father And Son
father son inspirational quotes
father son quotes short
father son relationship quotes
family quotes
father son poems
cute father son quotes
father son quotes funny
father quotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment