June 09, 2015
0
Whatsapp Alone Status - Alone Love Quotes Short Status 

“Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”
-Mahatma Gandhi

“The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.”
― C. JoyBell C.

“Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
– Lucille Ball

“People should accept being single, because those are the moments you can really focus on yourself, and learning who you are. Then when you get in a relationship, you will be stronger and have a little bit more self-awareness, self-love, and the other ingredients for a healthy relationship.”
-Lauren London

“Becoming acquainted with yourself is a price well worth paying for the love that will really address your needs.”
– Daphne Rose Kingma

“The eyes of others our prisons; their thoughts our cages.”
-Virginia Woolf

“When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.”
― Diane Von Furstenberg

“Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt

“Self-love is the source of all our other loves.”
-Pierre Corneille

“My willingness to be intimate with my own deep feelings creates the space for intimacy with another.”
-Shakti Gawain

“Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.”
-Coco Chanel

0 comments:

Post a Comment