July 14, 2015
0
Attitude Cool Boy Status - Attitude English Status

My heart is stolen…can I check your Heart

Two Attitude of cool life – Walk like you are the Boss OR walk like you don’t care ,who is the Boss.

I am single because God is busy for making Girl for me!...


My style is unique don't copy it!

Beauty in the skin & Attitude in the bone!..

I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing text to GF!..

GF is asked me what is your attitude ? then I Say Being Single is My attitude!..

Don't make a girl fall for you !if you have not intention of catching HER....

The only disability in your life is a bad attitude...

The best thing in mine is that I am Limited Edition not a Special one!..

for Sucess you need positive attitude!


Every thing is possible ,when we work hard...

My Attitude is "GoD" gift and nobody take it from me.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment