July 29, 2015
0
BEST LOVE STATUS FOR MY DARLING


I need you like a heart needs a beat.



The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.

The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt.

As long as we are happy with each other, nothing else matters.

There are only two times that I want to be with you – Now and Forever.


I didn’t choose you, My heart did.

Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.

My heart is most beautiful because I kept you in my heart.

The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.


When I miss you, I close my eyes and I’m with you.


In her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.

I love you not because I need you. I need you because I love you.

I want everyone to meet you. You are my favorite person of all time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment