July 11, 2015
0
Husband Wife joke in English

A husband and wife were celebrating
their golden wedding anniversary.
The husband proudly told that
there was not a single instance
when they had fought in all the 50 years.
Someone asked the secret and the husband told,
"It was our honeymoon and we were riding on horses.
Suddenly, the horse went out of control
and my wife fell down.

On this my wife said this is the first time and
she ride the horse again.
After a few minutes the horse went out of control again
and again my wife fell down.
This time my wife said this is the second time and
she ride the horse again.
But sadly the horse went out of control again
and again my wife fell down.
This time my wife stood up,
took out a pistol from her bag and
shot the horse down.

Seeing this, i just got angry and
shouted on my wife in front of everyone stading there.
When i stopped, my wife said this is the first time.
And from that day i never let her say
this is the second time."

0 comments:

Post a Comment