July 14, 2015
0
 Positive Thinking Attitude quotes

You are today where your thoughts have brought you; !!!you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.

Problem is not the Problem.,Problem is your bad attitude...

Anyone who never make mistake they can never try to solve problem!..

If you can follow all the rules then there is not fun!..

I don;t come with Card so not play me!..

My door is always open so can meet at any time!..

Patience is not a virtue. !Its just waste of Time...

Attitude is like wrist watch--. Every watch shows different time ,!than other and everyone thinks his watch is showing right time.:D

Don't play with me because I am champian..

My attitude is always in my pocket!!!

My attitude is depends on the behavior of your!!!


Attitude is the power which can grown up!!

My life my hobby is my attitude!!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment