August 27, 2015
0
Sweet Cute Crush Status Quotes

A pinch of patience, a dash of kindness. A spoonful of laughter, a heap of love.

"   Be patient. The lessons you learn today will benefit you tomorrow.

We come to love not by finding a perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.

The only guy who deserves you, is the one who thinks he doesn’t.

"" I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!...

Maybe I’m too late to be your first. But right now, I’m preparing myself to be your last.

""People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday......

A Smile is the Prettiest Thing you can Wear.

"The best feeling in the world is when someone you hate tells a joke and nobody laughs :)

You are such a perfect little arrangement of atoms.

""When I joke they take it seriously. When I am serious they take it as a joke.....

Even miracles take a little time.

""I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later......

Keep Calm and Just Keep Swimming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment