September 16, 2015
0
Top Miss You Quotes, Sayings and Images

Behind my smile is everything you’ll never understand.

Sometimes it’s not about missing someone. its wondering if they’re missing you

You know how you don’t want to miss them, but you want them to miss you

They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now. 


Short Miss You Very Much Quotes

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

If it takes til the end of time I will wait. I miss you <3

Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between … you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you. 

Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment