October 12, 2015
0
Cute 50 Love status in English

1)If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then will you realize how
2)Love Doesn’t Make The World Go Round. Love Is What Makes The Ride worthwile

3)People build wall’s not to keep others out But to see who cares enough to break them down.

4)One day you will someone who will not care about your past b’cos they want to be your future.

5)A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R.S.T.V.W.X.Y.Z…..Did I missed anything???Ohh yes,I miss U.

6)True love doesn’t have happy ending …it has No ending.

7)Don’t break anyone’s heart .They have only one…..break their bones.They have 206.

8)Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone…b’cos we are thought to give used toys to less fortunate.

9)When someone rejects my proposal,my head says “who cares???” …But then my heart wispers “YOU do ,stupid!!!!” .       ……more cool whatsapp status  

10)Can i borrow a kiss…I promise I’ll give it back.

11)Everything happens for a reason.

12)Love is like water in river.It keeps flowing ,though there are huge rocks which hinder its way.

13)Even romeo went from being “in a relationship” to “it’s complicated”.

14)Love isn’t complicated…..People are.

15)Love is when other person’s happiness is more important than your’s

16)Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people, when one leaves it hurts the other.

17)LOVE IS LIKE A WIND,WE CAN’T SEE IT. BUT WE CAN FEEL IT:)

18)If you live to be 100 years old, then i want to live 99 years so i won’t ever have to live without you.

19)The person who makes you happiest is the person who can hurt you the most.

20)The bad news is time flies.The good news is you are pilot.

21)I wish love had traffic lights…So that i’ll know weather I should GO for it,SLOW down or just STOP.        …..more funny whatsapp status

22)A scilent hug means a thousand words to the unhappy heart.

23)Forgiveness and love cannot be earned,brought,sold,won or forced.They are a gift and never should be taken for granted or expected..Only ACCEPTED.

24)Missing someone+No text from ’em = Worst feeling.          ……more sad status

25)A good heart and a good nature are two completly different issues.A good heart can will many relationships.But a good nature can win many good hearts.

26)Every day may not be good but there is something good in every day.

27)Once in a while ,right in the middle of an extraordinary life ,Love gives us a fairytale.

28)It hurts when you have someone in your heart but not in your arms.

29)Life is not a matter of milestones but of moments.

30)Don’t base your decisions on the advice of people who don’t have to deal with results.

31)Love doesn’t need to be perfect.It needs to be true.

32)I don’t understand how can I case so much when you don’t care at all.

33)We forget our bad experience of love only with new love.

34)I don’t regreat my past I just regreat the time i’ve wasted with wrong people.

35)Newtons 4 law of motion:-There is no Gravity when you fall in love.

36)Come in my Heart and pay no rent.

37)The things you take for granted is what many are praying for.

38)Life is too short to imitate somebody.

39)You don’t have to like me I’am not a facebook status.

40)love is like pizza..When it’s hot ‘n fresh it taste’s great but becomes tasteless with time.

41) If a hug tell how much i love you, i would hold you in my arms forever.

42) Sometimes we go out of our way to make someone love us in return, but suddenly fate intervenes and says “oops, wrong person”.

43) The Rose Speaks of Love Silently, in a language known only to the Heart. Happy Rose Day!

44) If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

45) Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age.

46) A man in love is not complete until he is married…… Then he is finished.

47) Love is beautiful mistake of my life.

48) I don’t fear to lose her, But my fear is that if i loose “Who will love her like me?”.

49) Life is a flower of which love is the honey.

50) Everyone says you fall in love only ones, but i fall daily with the same person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment