November 18, 2015
0
Attitude Quotes in English To Show Anger-ness

Don't test my patience...if i lose my patience you will become patient ...
My level of being pissed off just went from 4 straight to a 10 with that shit , people hella fake.

I started off in a great mood today. Then, people started coming along and pissing me off.

I hate people who piss me off, but I also hate being pissed off.

thinks if only it was as easy to delete people in real life!

Being pissed off and not being able to let it out cause apparently shit will happen.

Some people need 2 wear a diaper on their face for all the sh*t that's always coming from their mouths

I hate being pissed off and having to act as if I'm not. Then if I say I'm mad, I'm bitching and always complaining.

says do whatever you want to me...but mess with my daughter and you better run for your life because I'm coming after you and hell's coming with me...

Being pissed off at personal outside problems while at work...

0 comments:

Post a Comment