November 16, 2015
0
Funny love Whatsapp Quotes in English

Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!

Win A BLACKBERRY, A CAR, Or A HOUSE In DUBAI...Use A Sharp Object To Scratch 

Here▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒​ Please Do This Now.

I'm Jealous Of My Parents... I'll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!

I am not a special Person ,But I am just limited edition.

Stop checking my Status, Go and love your GF

I don't hate Peoples ,I just love Peoples who loves me.

Status Unavailable! Check Later...

 Always stay true to yourself ,& never sacrifice who are you for anyone.

If some one hate you without ,reason then Give the reason to him..!

I want to make a Facebook account and the name will be Nobody so when I see stupid crap people post, I can Like it. And it will say Nobody Likes This.

A man asks a trainer in the gym: "I want 2 impress that beautiful girl , which machine can I use?" Trainer replies: "Use the ATM"

I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

Love your girl like You love your Coffee… Enjoy it before its hotness goes.

A single word can undoubtedly be a repository of knowledge, provided you're willing to learn something new.

A single word can undoubtedly be a repository of knowledge, provided you're willing to learn something new.

If you are afraid of life, you are scared to live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment