November 25, 2015
0
Very Romantic Whatsapp Status and Quotes

You are the beat in my heart, 
the music in my laughter, 
the tears in my eyes.
You are my whole world.

Read More:-Heart Touching Latest Hindi Sad Shayari

You are like a bright sun as your blazing love can even make the stars fade away. Good morning, dearest!





The best relationship is when you two can act like lovers and best friends.

Read More:-Love You Sms - Heart Touch Love Quotes

I love you for who your from the inside. The lovely looking outside is just a bonus.


Life becomes romantic when someone start looking silently but life becomes more romantic when somone start reading those eyes.

A successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

Read More:-Love Shayari - Dard Bhari Love Pyaar Sms

Happiness means you. I Love You <3

I really hate my heart b’coz it lives inside me but beats only for you.

Read More:-True Line on Zindagi SmS and Shayari

0 comments:

Post a Comment