November 28, 2015
0
Wedding Special Quotes and Status Wishes

Best wishes to you both on your anniversary,
May the love that u share Last your lifetime through,
As u make a wonderful pair.
Happy Wedding Anniversary

The minute I heard my first love story
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
They're in each other all along.

Read More:- Anniversary Quotes For Your Lover (Facebook Wishes)

I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me.

To the beautiful couple in all the land,
May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.
Happy Anniversary

On this special day,
best wishes go to you,
that this wonderful love u share,
lasts ur lifetime through.
Happy anniversary to you my Love

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

Read More:- Best wishes For Your Anniversary

I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment