December 21, 2015
0
One Line Merry Christmas Status For Whatsapp and Facebook 

Merry Christmas, and may this new year bring you joy and laughter. To be happy is the greatest wish in life.

A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.

A little smile, A word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year, These make a Merry Christmas!

Read More:-Get True Love Quotes for Whatsapp Here

There are so many gifts I want to give to you this Christmas. Peace, love, joy, happiness are all presents I am sending your way.

Christmas time is always so hectic. That’s why I’m so glad I have a friend like you to help me out during the holidays.

I want to wish you and your family all the happiness and joy of Christmas. I hope we can get together this holiday season and spend quality time together.

Read More:-Latest Love Couple DP For Whatsapp

I know we are always busy this holiday season but I want to take the time to wish you and yours, happy holidays. I hope we can spend time together soon.

On Christmas, there’s a reason to be happy and a reason to smile, and there’s a reason why I’m sending Christmas wishes your way. You’re it.

The tree is decorated, the cookies are made, the gifts are wrapped; now all that’s left is to wish you a Merry Christmas. So, Merry Christmas dear friend.

Read More:-Motivational Whatsapp Quotes and Thoughts

Christmas is all about sharing love with your loved ones. That’s why I am taking the time to share love with you and I hope to get some love back.

May your home be filled with the joy of the Christmas season. Here’s wishing you a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!

Christmas is a time for cherishing those who bring so many blessings to our lives. May your heart feel that love this Christmas and throughout the New Year ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment