January 27, 2016
0
My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.

I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.


I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!...

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.

Love is master key that is capable of opening a gate of happiness

Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.


A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.

No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails..

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.

Education is the movement from darkness to light.

Courage is grace under pressure.

Sometimes, The Wrong Choices Take Us To The Right Places.

I’m thankful for every moment.

Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

Sometimes people don’t notice the things others do for them until they stop doing them.

Where words fail, music speaks.

When someone tells you, “You’ve changed,” it might simply be because you’ve stopped living your life their way.

Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.

We came equals into this world, and equals shall we go out of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment