January 23, 2016
0
Best Whatsapp Status of 2016 ( Latest Whatsapp English Status )

I keep myself busy with things to do but everytime I pause, I still think of you.

Everytime I look at the keyboard, I always see U and I together.

Let me tell you a little secret. My life rocks b’coz of you. It’s filled with laughter, fun and so much excitement, feels great.

I am not famous in this world but I am famous in someone’s heart. That’s all that matters to me.

I?m single because God is busy writting the best love story for me.

Status under construction.. coming sooooon…

Beautiful things happen in your life when you distance yourself from all the negative things.

You will never change your life until you change something you do daily.

It doesn’t matter if you try & try & try again, and fail. It does matter if you try & fail, and fail to try again.

Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment