January 21, 2016
0
Top 10 love quotes collection for couple

You will find a girl prettier than me smarter than me and funnier than me but you will never find a girl just like me.

She wanted a puppy. But I didnt want a puppy. So we compromised and got a puppy.

Im not single Im just romantically challenged.


Your LOVE and My EFFORT together will conquer the WORLD.

I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I'm always with you.

The essence of romantic love is that wonderful beginning, after which sadness and impossibility may become the rule.

When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you.

I can't place anyone above you but I can place myself above you, not to be a master but to be your shield and always protect you.

Life can give us lots' of beautiful persons, But only one person is enough for a beautiful life..

True love does not have a happy ending, because true love never ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment