January 27, 2016
0
If you lower your expectations, you limit your disappointment.

No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.

Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you’re finished.

Unity is strength… when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.

You just have to learn to forget about the people, who forgot about you.

Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.

Everyone is someone’s dream and you were mine.

Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.

Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired.

Silence is a source of great strength.

People know you for what you’ve done, not for what you plan to do.

Thousands have lived without love, not one without water.

Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.

The soul that is within me no man can degrade.

They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.

A single twig breaks, but the bundle of twigs is strong.

Perhaps I am stronger than I think.

You may not love me like I love you,You may not care for me like I care for you But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you.

Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.

There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.

Every burden is a blessing.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

The science of today is the technology of tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment