February 11, 2016
0
Kiss Day
Kiss’ Day is the 6th day of Valentine week, kiss your girl friend or someone passionately to express your love. And don’t forget to eat some mouth freshener!



*********************
The cutest thing a guy can do is smile in the middle of kissing because he's so happy to be kissing you.

*********************


Kiss Day SMS 2016
*** What Kisses Mean!
Kiss On Hand=I Adore You, 
Kiss On Cheek=Lets Be Friends, 
Kiss On Neck=I Want You, 
Kiss On Lips=I Love You, 
Kiss Anywhere Else=Lets Not Get Carried Away!

*********************
It’s the way that he makes you feel, it’s the way that he kisses you it’s the way that he makes you fall in love..

*********************

*** Kiss : It's Not Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss : It's Not Nike..Just Do It.
Kiss : It's Not Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss Is Like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga!!


*********************

*** Whats Live ? Live Is Love. 
Whats Love ? Love Is Kissing. 
Whats Kissing ? Come Here And I Show You.

*********************

One day you’ll kiss someone and know those are the lips you want to kiss for the rest of your life.

*********************
*** You Are Sweet Than Honey.
Pure Than Milk.
Soft Than Flower.
Since I Have You As My Lover,
Come To Me Near,
I”ll Kiss Your Lips Without Fear.
U”ll Say, Having You Is Treasure & Be With Me For Ever.

*********************

It’s not about butterflies in the first kiss, but that they are there in the last.

*********************

*** A Sweet & Loving Person Like U
Needs No Message….
,,0*0,,
Just A
;;”_ _”;;
Kiss!
;( * ):
_>_.<_ data-blogger-escaped----="" data-blogger-escaped-.="" data-blogger-escaped-muahh="" data-blogger-escaped-v="">-*-*—-**–

*********************

As he kissed me, I wondered how, in the middle of a rainstorm I could feel like I was burning alive.

*********************

I fell worthy of every kiss I laid upon you for in each of them went part of my heart.

*********************

*** Love Is Heat.
You Are Sweet.
When Two Lips Are Meet.
Love Is Complete. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment