February 06, 2016
0
I don’t need to see the sun again, there is enough light in your eyes to light up all the world.

Loving you is what I can do better

I know that I’m in love with you. Because I see the world in your eyes and your eyes everywhere in the world.

When I'm missin you like this...I just pray I don't go insane

Someday somewhere somehow me & you will be together.

The best way of falling is falling in love with you.

Love is not something you say and it happens. It is a feeling that is felt deep in the heart and I feel it for you.

Love doesn't show up on an X-ray....but it's there.

I finally realized this, I need you more than I thought.

LoVe ThE oNe WhO LoVeS YoU..... nOt ThE oNe WhOm YoU LoVe

YOU …. The first thing I thought of every morning, the last thing that stays on my mind every night.

Tere Se Meri Banti Nahi , R Tere Bina Meri Zindagi Chalti Bhi Nahi... 

My heart beats your name because it’s your love that runs through my veins.

Never let any body come so close to your heart that it is painful to forget them. 

I’ll always catch you when you think you are about to fall.

Never trust your heart because it’s on the right side.

I don’t need anything else… Your love is the greatest gift I could ever receive.

If I had flower for every time you made me smile & laugh I’d have a garden to walk in forever.

When the angels ask what I loved most about life, I’ll say you.

Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.

You are the reason why I smile, I love, I breath, I live

I was looking for someone that can improve my life, but then I met you and found my life in you which were already perfect.

If you miss somebody this means he’s already close to you no matter how long you know each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment